We are pleased to announce a research paper competition for undergraduate students in their final year who possess strong research skills and exceptional written communication abilities. This competition aims to select three interns who will contribute to a pioneering project focused on developing a framework for securing Generative AI. The selected interns will have the opportunity to work closely with our expert panel and make significant contributions to this cutting-edge field. If you are passionate about AI, security, and have a knack for research, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
The competition is open to students in their final year of undergraduate programs.
Applicants should have a strong background in AI, machine learning, or a related field.
Exceptional written communication skills are essential.
Prior experience in research projects is preferred but not mandatory.
1. The research paper competition will run for two weeks from the date of announcement.
2. Participants are required to submit a research paper focusing on securing Generative AI.
3. The paper should be well-structured, written in English, and have a minimum word count of 2,000 words (excluding references).
4. The research paper should explore innovative ideas, propose methodologies, or suggest enhancements in securing Generative AI systems.
5. All sources used in the paper must be properly cited, and plagiarism will result in disqualification.
6. Submissions should be in PDF format and emailed to [email address] before the submission deadline.
Submissions should be in PDF format and emailed to [email address] before the submission deadline.