CFF RSAIF: Responsible and Secure AI for Future - Working Group Charter
Mission and Objectives:
The mission of the Working Group is to advance the understanding, development, and dissemination of responsible and secure AI practices. Our key objectives are as follows:
1. Promote research and knowledge sharing on responsible AI development, ethics, and security.
2. Provide educational resources and materials for AI professionals, researchers, and the broader community.
3. Foster collaboration and exchange of best practices among participants.
The Working Group shall consist of the following components:
1. Steering Committee: Comprised of selected leaders in the field of AI ethics and security. Responsible for overall governance, strategy, and decision-making.
2. Research and Education Sub-Working Groups: Specialized groups focusing on specific topics within responsible and secure AI. These sub-working groups will conduct research, create educational content, and organize events.
3. Participants: Individuals and organizations interested in contributing to the mission of the Working Group by engaging in research, educational activities, and collaborative initiatives.
Participation in the Responsible and Secure AI Framework Working Group is open to individuals, academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and industry representatives who share our commitment to the research and educational nature of the engagement. To ensure a productive and inclusive environment, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
1. Non-Commercial Focus: Participation in the Working Group should be driven by the desire to contribute to research and education rather than sales or marketing purposes. Participants should refrain from using Working Group resources for commercial promotion.
2. Research and Education: Participants are encouraged to actively engage in research projects, knowledge sharing, and educational content creation related to responsible and secure AI. Contributions in the form of whitepapers, articles, presentations, or workshops are highly encouraged.
3. Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing: Participants should actively collaborate with others, share knowledge, and contribute to the collective learning within the Working Group. Open and constructive dialogue is essential.
4. Respect and Inclusivity: All participants should demonstrate respect for diverse perspectives and opinions. Discrimination, harassment, or exclusionary behavior will not be tolerated.
5. Confidentiality: Participants should respect any confidential information shared within the Working Group and adhere to any applicable intellectual property and privacy regulations.
6. Transparency: Participants are encouraged to openly disclose any conflicts of interest that may arise during the course of their participation.
Meetings and Communication:
Amendments to Charter
Amendments to Charter
Working Group Contact:
For inquiries, suggestions, or additional information, please contact email@example.com
Please add ATTN: Valmiki Mukherjee
Date of Establishment: JUN 21, 2023
Last Updated: SEP 29, 2023